Sharif Uddin Ahmed Rana
Gennady Stolyarov II
Art Ramon Garcia, Jr.
How can the terrible crisis in Ukraine be resolved? How can it be de-escalated in time to prevent a nuclear war and the existential threat this geopolitical situation poses to the survival of humankind? A diverse, international panel of U.S. Transhumanist Party Officers and members offered insights that, if applied, could provide some effective solutions. Watch this panel discussion on YouTube here or on Odysee here.
The discussion was recorded on March 3, 2022, and streamed on Sunday, March 6, 2022. The panelists taking part in the discussion were the following:
– Ugochukwu Aloh – writer, political philosopher, human rights, and climate-change activist with a double degree in Philosophy from Pontifical Urban University, Rome, and Imo State University Owerri, Nigeria
– Pam Keefe – U.S. Transhumanist Party Ambassador in Hong Kong
– Sharif Uddin Ahmed Rana – U.S. Transhumanist Party Director of Foreign Relations, based in Malaysia
– Gennady Stolyarov II – Chairman, U.S. Transhumanist Party
– Art Ramon Garcia, Jr. – Director of Visual Art, U.S. Transhumanist Party
– Jason Geringer – Legislative Director, U.S. Transhumanist Party
Find out about the U.S. Transhumanist Party leadership here.
Join the U.S. Transhumanist Party for free, no matter where you reside.