Gennady Stolyarov II
Johannon Ben Zion
On October 6, 2019, the U.S. Transhumanist Party / Transhuman Party held a meeting in Las Vegas at RAAD Fest 2019, with approximately 45 members of the public in attendance. USTP Chairman Gennady Stolyarov II, Presidential Candidate Johannon Ben Zion, and Director of Publication Brent Reitze provided an overview of the recent 2019 Electronic Primary and the lessons learned from it and solicited ideas from the attendees about how to improve public recognition of transhumanism and arrange for activism with similar impact to Zoltan Istvan’s 2016 Immortality Bus campaign. A vigorous but civil and thought-provoking discussion ensured for approximately 90 minutes. Watch the video recording of the meeting here.
On September 22, 2018, representatives of the U.S. Transhumanist Party met in San Diego, California, during RAAD Fest 2018, in order to provide an overview of recent efforts and future prospects, discuss approaches to advocacy with several leading transhumanist public figures, and field audience questions regarding the transhumanist movement and its goals.
Participants at the meeting included the following individuals:
– Gennady Stolyarov II, Chairman, U.S. Transhumanist Party
– Arin Vahanian, Director of Marketing, U.S. Transhumanist Party
– Newton Lee, Chairman, California Transhumanist Party, U.S. Transhumanist Party Education and Media Advisor
– José Luis Cordeiro, U.S. Transhumanist Party Technology Advisor and Foreign Ambassador to Spain
– Bill Andrews, U.S. Transhumanist Party Biotechnology Advisor
– Charlie Kam, Director of Networking, California Transhumanist Party
– Elizabeth (Liz) Parrish, U.S. Transhumanist Party Advocacy Advisor
Become a member of the U.S. Transhumanist Party for free, no matter where you reside. Fill out our Membership Application Form here.
Become a Foreign Ambassador for the U.S. Transhumanist Party. Apply here.
The U.S. Transhumanist Party Will Have Its Own Conference Room at RAAD Fest 2018. Will You Visit Us There?
U.S. Transhumanist Party Chairman Gennady Stolyarov II presents an overview of the Transhumanist Party at RAAD Fest 2017
The U.S. Transhumanist Party is pleased to announce that we will have our own conference room available at RAAD Fest 2018 in San Diego, California, during September 20-23, 2018. During the hours after the main RAAD Fest events, visitors – existing Transhumanist Party members, media representatives, researchers, and members of the general public who are curious about our positions and activities – will be able to visit the room to find out about the U.S. Transhumanist Party’s endeavors and ways in which people of all backgrounds and skill sets would be able to contribute. There will be opportunities for new members to sign up and for both formal and informal conversations. We hope to see as many U.S. Transhumanist Party members as possible at RAAD Fest 2018!
It is possible to register for RAAD Fest 2018 at the website raadfest.com. By entering the code TRANSHUMAN, attendees will be able to save $50 off of the cost of registration.
Attendees of limited financial means – such as students – are encouraged to attend, and our conversation with Jim Strole of the Coalition for Radical Life Extension, the organizer of RAAD Fest, has led us to discover that a special no-meals registration price will be offered. (Cost of meals is ordinarily included in the price of admission.)
Further Information from the RAAD Fest Organizers
– To get the special $50 discount, a person needs to register under GENERAL REGISTRATION; enter your code to get a price of $497 with Meals.
– Student Pricing: There is 1 option on the site: You cannot use a discount code with this option, as it has already been discounted to $397 WITHOUT MEALS.
– Student Registration, NO MEALS: Pricing will be $397.
We will have a light selection of finger foods in the room allocated for Transhumanist Party Members at 11.45 a.m. onFriday & Saturday at no cost.