Gennady Stolyarov II
Gennady Stolyarov II
Gennady Stolyarov II
Listen to Ryan O’Shea’s interview with U.S. Transhumanist Party Chairman Gennady Stolyarov II on the Future Grind podcast, where they discuss the state of Transhumanist politics. Mr. Stolyarov responds to some of the most detailed and well-researched questions that he has been presented with regarding contemporary political issues in the U.S. Transhumanist Party and transhumanist movement. The U.S. Transhumanist Party thanks Mr. O’Shea for enabling a thoughtful discussion that will be of interest to our listeners.
– Watch/listen on YouTube.
– Listen/download on the Future Grind website.
Become a member of the U.S. Transhumanist Party for free, no matter where you reside. Apply online here in less than a minute.
Description by Ryan O’Shea: In this installment of the Future Grind podcast host Ryan O’Shea sits down with Gennady Stolyarov II, Chairman of the US Transhumanist Party. Gennady took the reins of the Transhumanist Party when the organization’s founder, Zoltan Istvan, stepped down after his campaign for President in 2016. In addition to his work work with the Party, Gennady is a published author and composer, and he has contributed articles to the Institute for Ethics and Emerging Technologies, the Brighter Brains Institute, the Ludwig von Mises Institute, and many more. They discuss the current state of transhumanist politics, why Gennady believes that they are important in the first place, and how he feels that transhumanism can transcend socialism, libertarianism, and all other conventional ideologies.
Gennady Stolyarov II
On March 31, 2018, Gennady Stolyarov II, Chairman of the U.S. Transhumanist Party, was interviewed by Nikola Danaylov, a.k.a. Socrates, of Singularity.FM. A synopsis, audio download, and embedded video of the interview can be found on Singularity.FM here. You can also watch the YouTube video recording of the interview here.
Apparently this interview, nearly three hours in length, broke the record for the length of Nikola Danaylov’s in-depth, wide-ranging conversations on philosophy, politics, and the future. The interview covered both some of Mr. Stolyarov’s personal work and ideas, such as the illustrated children’s book Death is Wrong, as well as the efforts and aspirations of the U.S. Transhumanist Party. The conversation also delved into such subjects as the definition of transhumanism, intelligence and morality, the technological Singularity or Singularities, health and fitness, and even cats. Everyone will find something of interest in this wide-ranging discussion.
The U.S. Transhumanist Party would like to thank its Director of Admissions and Public Relations, Dinorah Delfin, for the outreach that enabled this interview to happen.
To help advance the goals of the U.S. Transhumanist Party, as described in Mr. Stolyarov’s comments during the interview, become a member for free, no matter where you reside. Click here to fill out a membership application.
Gennady Stolyarov II
U.S. Transhumanist Party Chairman Gennady Stolyarov II was interviewed by James Strole regarding the forthcoming RAAD Fest 2017 in San Diego, California, which will occur on August 9-13, 2017. This interview addressed Mr. Stolyarov’s impressions of RAAD Fest 2016, his goals for the transhumanist movement in politics, and how various perspectives within the transhumanist and life-extensionist movement can benefit from interfacing with one another. Watch the video of the interview on YouTube or below.
At RAAD Fest 2017, Mr. Stolyarov will be moderating a panel consisting of transhumanist philosophers, researchers, and activists – including Zoltan Istvan, Dr. Ben Goertzel, Dr. Max More, and Dr. . You can see the full RAAD Fest schedule here.
The panel moderated by Mr. Stolyarov will occur at 10 a.m. on Friday, August 11, 2017. Machine augmentation of human bodies and minds will be one topic of discussion; transhumanist politics will be another. As previously announced, Mr. Stolyarov will inaugurate the panel with a brief presentation entitled “The U.S. Transhumanist Party: Pursuing a Peaceful Political Revolution for Longevity”.
Members of the U.S. Transhumanist Party: When registering for RAAD Fest, you can use the special discount code TRANSHUMAN, which will now reduce the cost of registration to $497.
The United States Transhumanist Party was founded by Zoltan Istvan in 2014. After Zoltan’s publicity-raising run for President in 2016, the Transhumanist Party is entering a new stage in its efforts to create a sustainable, long-lasting movement to advocate for life extension and the general application of science and technology for the dramatic improvement of the human condition.
To achieve that goal, Zoltan has requested that Gennady Stolyarov II, the current Chief Executive of the Nevada Transhumanist Party and author of Death is Wrong, become the new Chairman of the United States Transhumanist Party. During this Transitional Period, anticipated to span the year 2017, Mr. Stolyarov will be coordinating efforts to create the infrastructure for the Transhumanist Party going forward, including a membership base, an ever-growing scope of constructive activities, and ultimately elections that will determine a comprehensive platform, bylaws, and future officers after the conclusion of the Transitional Period.
Please check back on this website regularly for additional updates as the Transitional Period unfolds.
Contact Chairman Gennady Stolyarov II via e-mail here.
Contact Secretary-Treasurer Wendy Stolyarov via e-mail here.
The physical mailing address of the Transhumanist Party is the following:
PO Box 2455
Minden, NV 89423
The immediate goals of the Transhumanist Party during the Transitional Period will be the following:
(1) Reach 100 members as soon as possible, with the goal of achieving adequate representation from among the transhumanist community. Once this threshold is achieved, voting on key issues may begin.
(2) Discuss the Transhumanist Bill of Rights previously proposed by Zoltan Istvan. Solicit input from members regarding possible improvements, refinements, and amendments. Afterward, a vote shall be held on the most current version of the Transhumanist Bill of Rights at that time, and a determination will be made regarding whether to adopt this document as an official statement of the Transhumanist Party going forward.
(3) Acquire additional officers (appointed positions during the Transitional Period), advisors, and volunteers.
(4) Pursue concrete, short-term projects that advance the aims of the transhumanist movement and philosophical ideas. Solicit input from membership regarding “low-hanging fruit” that can be attained with minimal funds and a modest volunteer base.
(5) Reach out to all State-level Transhumanist Parties, ascertain their status, and explore opportunities for collaboration and growth.
Membership in the Transhumanist Party is free of monetary cost. To become a member, please fill out the Membership Application. We request the following information:
(1) Your name.
(2) Are you eligible to vote in any United States elections? (Answer “Yes” or “No”. The answer will determine whether you will be a United States Member or an Allied Member. You will not be rejected due to a “No” answer.)
(3) Do you agree with the following Core Ideals of the Transhumanist Party (however you may interpret those ideals)? (Answer “Yes” or “No”. You will not be rejected for membership due to a “No” answer and will still be able to participate in discussions. However, voting on platform planks and organizational structure may, at the Chairman’s discretion, be limited to those members who answered “Yes” to this question, in order to ensure that the platform and party structure are representative of the views of those who hold core transhumanist ideals.)
Ideal 1. The Transhumanist Party supports significant life extension achieved through the progress of science and technology.
Ideal 2. The Transhumanist Party supports a cultural, societal, and political atmosphere informed and animated by reason, science, and secular values.
Ideal 3. The Transhumanist Party supports efforts to use science, technology, and rational discourse to reduce and eliminate various existential risks to the human species.
The drafting of the Constitution of the United States Transhumanist Party has begun. Article I has been developed to express certain immutable principles which may not be altered going forward. Article II has been developed to facilitate an effective transition. The remainder will be crafted with the input of members once an active, involved membership base has been established.
Please join our effort and help us create the infrastructure for an enduring political party of the future.
Art: “Sci-Fi City” by Maxime Delcambre – Created by digital artist Maxime Delcambre, this futuristic matte painting portrays a flourishing science fiction cityscape.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 License and was originally posted on DeviantArt.